PeopleWHO HAVE AdoulaARE . . .
My experience with Maggie will be one I will always remember. She helped me by answering questions before my birth, during and after. I was determined to have an all natural birth and I couldn't have done it without Maggie. She is an amazing doula! She made sure I had what I needed right away and was a great advocate for me at the hospital. She helped keep me and the room atmosphere very calm even when I thought I could not make it she kept me calm and supported me through each contraction. I did not see Maggie stress out once during the process. She has also been there for me after the birth by checking up on me, answering any questions I have and just being a great friend. I would suggest her to anyone questioning having a doula or just looking for an amazing one. She was my hero and I could not have done it without her.
-BRANDI LYNN AGUILAR
WHAT TOexpectFROMMaggie . . .
- Informational, emotional, and physical support
- Comfort measures during labor
- Suggestions and positions to help with labor progression
- Tools to be empowered and advocate for the birth you desire
- Help and guidance through pregnancy, labor, and early postpartum period